• Infrustructures

    The increase in production created the need for relocation in larger facilities in 1985. For this reason, a site of 2,5 acres was acquired. A 6000 square meter plant was built, fully equipped with state of art machinery in compliance with the laws of security and hygiene of the E.U. In 2006 after a full-scale reconstruction of the old buildings, a new modern line of production was built. It covers a space of 1500 square meters and it is in compliance with the new regulations of hygiene and food safety for the product packaging